Molior LLC specializes in custom wood working, cabinetry, decks and remodels. Industry experience also includes expert consultation and documentation of building envelope and construction defects.
Project management skills include interacting with clients and design professionals, estimating and managing sub contractors and professional trades (engineers & architects), scheduling, change orders and billing.
2012-present. The business was briefly opened, then put on hold while taking care of family.
Superintendent. LZL is an old school company where the superintendent acts as both Project Manager and Site Superintendent. We would also assist on other projects as needed
Managing projects between $100,00-$700,00, assisting on larger projects.
Method Construction, inc
Lead Carpenter, Project Manager, and Estimator.
Residential and commercial TI projects between $100,000-$1+ million.
Delta Marine, inc
Marine carpentry. Primarily 150′ yachts and larger, plus some commercial fishing vessels.
Lavrans Mathiesen Woodworking
2001 to 2011
Operate a custom remodel & woodworking company, Custom cabinetry & furniture, remodeling, Subcontracting framing, finish carpentry, project management.
- Basement remodels
- Wine rooms
- Eyebrow window dormers
- Landscape projects including carpentry and hardscaping
- Custom furniture
- Decks and fences
MacMillan, Mathiesen & Wroth, Inc.
Partnership. Remodel and custom cabinet company, general contractor. Lavrans Mathiesen acted as president, sales, estimator and ran the cabinet shop.
- Tangent Handrail class, 2011: How to lay-out and make custom, curved handrails and railing components.
- RRP Certification, Portland Oregon, 2009
- Eyebrow dormer class, 2009: How to design, layout, build & install eyebrow dormers and curved elements that intersect flat & curved roof planes.
- Seattle Central Community College: Gompers/Wood Technology Division, 1992
Hanley-Wood: Professional Deck Builder Magazine