Mutiny hall was a short lived pub.
This was a classic job where at first I was just going to build the bar top and a few small boxes for the back. The job morphed into much more than that, with additional work including:
- Several days of demo.
- Framing new walls and re-framing old ones.
- Building up the pony wall under the bar top (which was later drilled to a shocking extent by the superintendent- an electrician who also did a lot of the plumbing on this project).
- Consulting on plumbing, etc.
- Building up partition walls.
- Platforms for raised booth areas.
- Trim around windows.
I can’t find the pictures for the paneled wall under the bar, but I still have a few of the bar top.